Monday, April 6, 2009

CF United Express Denver Presentation

This afternoon I gave a presentation on the Flex 3 Component Life-cycle at CF United Express in Denver.

We had a good group at the talk who did an amazing job of keeping up as we blazed through the material! We had to skip some things at the end, as this presentation was originally 80 minutes long (condensed to 60 for CF United Express) and because I was 10 minutes late (blame it on my calendar.)

All in all it was really fun, and I'm really glad I had the opportunity to present.

Here are the slides from that presentation:




I'm going to be speaking in August at the full-blooded CF United event in Leesburg, VA, on the how the Component Life-cycle and the rest of component development changes in Flex 4. If you're in the area or up for a good time, get yourself there and check it out!

No comments: